Friday, December 21, 2012



L4D2 Tribute

 
 


An empty gun, 
and a crying witch,
I must go on the run
My last tacos I had hours ago,
the damage has been done.

Hordes and hordes, it must be dozens 
come runnin’ after me. 
I need some bullets and a donut too
but Im not able to see.
Bile is heavily reekin' 
and drippin' off my face. 
Need to run for shelter.
Need to get out of this horrid place! 

A katana would be nice, 
even a guitar would do.
Though Im looking for a chainsaw, 
an axe is fine too!

Then there's that voice, 
screaming 'COME IN HERE'
I look around and I yell and I fear. 
All I can do now is run and hide
so why don't I join these survivors inside!?

Join the battle. 
Join the team, ready to kill 'em all!
Nothin can stop us, 
we have our guns, against the ugly, 
the fat and the tall!

 2008 
(thx to Resin Glazed Donut
for the inspiration and games)

No comments:

Post a Comment